Cookies Policy www.scriporalphabet.com website
Cookies are small files or parts of a file saved on an internet user's computer / mobile terminal, consisting of letters and numbers and stored by the browser used for a better internet browsing experience. These files allow websites to retain and store useful information about user preferences and may contain personal information such as a history of pages visited, user identification code, personalized preferences.
A cookie consists of two parts: the name and the content. The lifetime of a cookie is determined, and technically only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again when the user returns to the site associated with that webserver.
By using cookies you will benefit from a better browsing experience on our site. When a user accesses our site www.scriporalphabet.com, we store information such as: IP address, pages viewed, the site you came from on our site, information from cookies and other technical data which we use strictly for the following purposes:
– Monitoring access to maintain the security of the site and to detect potentially dangerous accesses to our site.
– Analysis of traffic and traffic sources to our site, using analysis services in order to
improve the services provided by us and to coordinate the image / marketing strategy to reach our customers more easily.
All these data are statistical data, anonymized. Cookies can be in the form of session
cookies or persistent cookies. Temporary cookies – are temporarily stored in the browser; folder of the web browser, which stores them until the user logs out of that site or closes the browser window (for example, when you log in / log out). on an email account or social networks).
Persistent cookies – these are stored on the hard drive of a computer or other device (and generally depend on the preset lifecycle of cookies). Some cookies are used exclusively during a single session and are not stored after the user leaves the website, while other cookies are stored and reused each time the user returns to the site. However, cookies can be deleted by the user at any time by accessing the browser settings, as shown below.
However, if you do not agree to the use of any type of cookie, you can block any cookie in your browser settings. The steps for the most used browsers are:
1) If your browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, you can click on Tools in the top corner of the browser or you can select Internet Options and then click on Privacy. Select the settings you want, then select Apply; and Accept / OK
2) If your browser is Mozilla Firefox, select Options; in the browser menu, then go to the Privacy; menu, and in the menu that appears, choose Custom History Settings. Choose the settings you want, then click OK / Accept
3) If your browser is Google Chrome, go to the Chrome menu which is located in the upper right corner, go to Setup. Then choose the settings you want by clicking OK.
4) If your browser is Safari, select ;Preferences ;. In that panel, select Privacy; and then make the settings you want, then click OK.
For any additional questions regarding the Cookies Policy, please contact