On February 17, the Alphabet Scripor Association signed a partnership with the Romanian Ministry of Education and Research on the national implementation of the tactile alphabet of colors, in the all 7 special schools in the country. Aici print screen cu pagina ministerului:
According to the protocol, on March 16, the first implementation was to take place at the “Moldova” Special School, in Tg. Beautiful. Unfortunately, on March 11, due to coronavirus, all schools were closed, and the implementation could not take place.
During the lockdown, the Alphabet Scripor Association received countless requests to learn it from the blinds and their families from around the world. The lessons of the alphabet were made on which are made on online platforms.
Consequently, we decided to develop an online eLearning platform for all blind people around the world to benefit from this alphabet. In this way, children, young people, blind adults and the visually impaired will be able to learn the tactile alphabet of colors on their own.
The platform will contain the following:
- Learning the Scripor alphabet (Audio/video) With the help of audio/video presentations made by blind and teachers you can learn by yourself the alphabet. Videos about learning the algorithm, colors,
- Download – Fonts
- Learning through play (a lot of games and toys, including apps) .
- Tactile Gallery
- Audio library: most essential audiobooks (in cloud)
- Fashion labeling + mobile app
- Accessibility sport
- Labeling (food/drinks/fashion)
- Mapping and orientation
- Professional inclusion
- Psychology – Art therapy, recovery, patient communication
- Forum (support)
- The Scripor Alphabet Magazine